The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative therapy is rising and gathering popularity due to its holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s defense mechanisms.
Creating a strong defense mechanisms is essential for your body to recognize and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is really a disease caused by uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from your body parts. A weaker or impaired immunity improves your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also. Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the various preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Past of Ancient Herbal Remedy. Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is a mushroom frequently used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it really is called Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil Softgel meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi meaning “herb from the spirit”. It was an extremely rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time and Emperors in the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and longevity. More than 2000 years Reishi mushroom continues to be probably the most cherished and desired medicinal herb in Asia and rated as one of the superior herbs in the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-years old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance towards the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long term consumption without any unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance from the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was popular as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has revealed that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and contains possible therapeutic potential as a health supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer. Medicinal mushrooms including He Shou Wu Extract and Cordyceps have well been documented in numerous recent scientific research to become potent medicine to boost and support the body’s immune function from certain compounds in them like polysaccharides which raise the activity from the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) that are vital to eliminate foreign cells(such as cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published inside the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 showed that reishi clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as being a health supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own defense mechanisms by promoting the action of antibodies
* increases the body’s resistance to stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* enhances the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a normal, restful sleep
* enhances vitality and energy
Ideas to pick the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it has the highest quality extract and it has most scientific evaluations
* choose those with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and better absorbed by body
* solid wood log cultivation – this determines the potency ahfqfr the resulting fungus
* try to find Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the steadiness of reishi active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the effectiveness of Reishi Spore Oil Softgel depends on its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be found, such as extracts, dietary supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.